Monday, April 6, 2020

quotidienne: coffee + toast 4:6

avocado toast today
i love me some avocado toast
i drizzled a little olive oil
a little balsamic vinegar
cracked some fresh pepper
and a few grains of celtic sea salt
so good
not as filling as sunflower butter
but i needed a break from that
and
if i get hungry there is fruit
i may go crazy
twc sent me an email telling me it's time to request my payment
now they haven't sent me anything telling me
that they approved me
so
idk if it's just a timed message
or what
but i can't log in to do it now
so i'm just gonna have to be curious until about 7pm
when you can actually maybe log in
and what i read initially
made me think that you have to request payment
like every time
which, if you can never log in, is super convenient
anyway, whatever

i'm working on my list
but
i wanted to check in
and tell you how much i love you