Friday, April 24, 2020

poem: rococo 4:24

as i back it up
make it less and less about me
it starts to feel more comfortable

and the dragonfly
flies by in my head

and
up up and away in my beautiful balloon


day of the dead is a no brainer for fall--  mexico  november 2
TBD  australia
koningsdag in amsterdam--  april 27
TBD  chicago

there are lots of cultures
and lots of cool stuff
so
this is just where this cohort meets up

i'm pretty excited about this itenerary

i need to figure out the guides
or maybe i don't
maybe it'll be like watching that old steve allen show
i'll reverse engineer it
what do i want the attitudes to be
although
gotta warn ya
all probably pretty salty

this is probably less like a poem
than any of the un-poem-y poems so far

i'm sorry
i tried to clear my mind
it didn't work
it's just this this this

now it might be too much
but that's not usually my problem
my problem is usually
i write it
and it's clean and short
like a poem
or maybe a short story
and
when i start trying to write it longer
it needs more crap
and then i can deal with it
or structure it
or work it out
it gets boring for me
and frustrating

what i need is something fun
fun fun fun
and
maybe it won't work
maybe i can't make myself do it
but
i think i can, i think i can, i think i can