Sunday, April 26, 2020

Okay I dreamed there were several parts and they all got kind of mixed together in my mind I mean I think they were separate in the dream but I'm not sure where the lines are
I was in this apartment and it was a pretty cool apartment and it kind of looked off over the roof
And I think there were two women who came in to the next two apartment that maybe we had promised to take with us because they were from out of town and they wanted sightseeing or something
And then there were these two women who came into town who were my friends since college
Which isn't a real life thing it was just in the dream
And I was telling them they should go ahead and go start and they could take those women with them if they wanted but I was going to have to go to work
and they were complaining and I'm like look how long have you known me I always have to go to work and they're like aren't you off didn't you take off for our visit
And I'm and I'm like yes I did but I'm going to have to go in for just like a couple hours I don't have to go in and make the schedule or anything but I have to go in and do some checklists and
so if you want I can go out with you and we can like have dinner or a couple of drinks and then I can go to work and then we can hook back up after or I can just go to work and we can hook up after but I do have to do the work part
And they were complaining and apparently they did not want to take the strangers from next door which I don't blame them
So then they kind of drag me outside and flagged down a taxi which was going to make my going anyplace else difficult because we weren't in my car
And I don't remember anything else from that dream I think there was more but I don't remember it
What I remember was going to the makeup department of some store and I think it was like a big fancy store I don't think it was just like a mall store
And we were at this makeup counter and it's pretty big but I don't think it was any brand that I've actually seen in real life
And I put on the CC cream
And it looked great it made my face look literally perfect but it didn't look like I had any makeup on
But then all the other testers in the section were all just destroyed so I couldn't try any of that on
And the colors I was trying on it was like it's all very cool-toned browns
And then I put on the slip stick and it was Matt and it was purple
And I was asking the other people if it looked good cuz it wasn't sure if this looked really great or if it looked weird
and then I looked at my teeth and they looked I don't know pink or something it was really weird and I was like I don't think this is the right shade for me
So then I put everything back
And I realized that nothing was on sale which is really weird for you know makeup counter usually they have some kind of sale or some kind of special or something
They did have a bunch of displays but nothing was on sale
and there may have been more but that's all I remember