Wednesday, April 22, 2020

I'm depressed
or something and I have a headache
I decided not to get up
so
I've been in bed all day

I had a bunch of dreams I don't remember
but
this one just popped back into my head
I laid my head on your lap
and I wasn't really trying to be sexy or anything
but it just felt really good
and then you made some move
like physically
that made me think you were a little uncomfortable
so I lifted up
and your pants were open
you immediately
took a cloth or something
and started wiping yourself down
like you were afraid I got lipstick on you
but I couldn't even feel any kinda way about that
because I was looking at you
and what I mostly saw seemed to be balls
but it had this really beautiful
ripply ridge-y texture
that I want to call crinelation, but that probably isn't right
but I was kinda spellbound

and then
like from a distance
you were calling my name
and it was so intense

but then almost immediately
there was this guy
screaming say my name
and surely then he must have said it
but I don't remember that
just this guy
screaming for your attention
over and over