Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Okay I just woke up
And I had a pretty remarkable dream experience that I didn't really realize at first that it was such a remarkable dream experience I had to kind of put two and two together
I was reading off of a page
The guy I was talking to he couldn't read it
And I was thinking he couldn't read it because it was very small print
But after I woke up cuz I had leg cramps and I had to get up and stand on them and say ow ow ow ow ow bunch of times
But like one of them was just the name of a book
Which I can't remember was the book about a cat
And one was something equally short and unimpressive

One was a quote
but I don't think it's a real quote I think it was something I made up in the dream and I can't remember exactly what it said but it was something like there's a time to hurry and there was a time to rush and there's a time to go really really fast and then there's a time to run through the swamp only gave the name of the swamp and it was like waxahachie
And then it was something else weird like in your bathrobe carrying a steak or something like that

I thought that was pretty cool in the dream however I think it was something not that I made up it was definitely not something I made up in the dream it was a saying
But I thought it was really funny
And right now
I just closed my eyes and I got an image of a woman holding her shoes in her hands and walking out into what's probably a stage
And saying dinosaurs is Spencer's