Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I didn't get up at regular time
I slept late
Had a lot of really weird dreams though
Not bad not full of negative bad things just weird
I spent the whole night at like I'm not sure if it was a restaurant or a club
I was hanging out with somebody
And and it started with my going in because there was a musician there
Then I was going to meet but it became a lot more complicated than that somehow
And they had this like jewelry case that had this white turquoise not like how light it was really beautiful
But I'm not sure why it was there
And this rich girl that I used to work with at my ex job she was talking all about it
And then at the end of the evening it was light outside really bright light and I wasn't sure when exactly that it happened
I found it very disorienting but then I took my receipt and I put it in that jewelry case but I'm not sure why
And then the police were out at the car but I don't know if they were off duty police or what but they were nice
And then I got in the car and it was a Buick century but I was trying to drive it from the passenger seat which was really hard
And then it turned out I was going like over 100 mph or maybe that's wrong maybe I was going like an 88 or something but much over the speed limit
And I heard sirens
And I was like I don't know if the sirens are for me or not but I'm going to take evasive measures
And so I faked and looked like I was going to turn and they turned to head me off the past and I didn't turn I went down another block and I turned left and I did all this other stuff and I shook them

I'm pretty sure there was more but I can't remember it now
My severance check came in the mail yesterday so I have to try to go to the bank today
I think they have a drive-thru open
Their website says they're open 8:00 to 5:00
Makes no mention of the drive-thru
So I don't think they've updated the website
So they may not be open at all but I'm pretty sure that I can't do
A check over $500 on the app which I've never done anyway
And I don't know I may be able to do it in the ATM deposit but I really don't want to I really want to hand it to a person and get a receipt
so I'm going to try to go to the bank and see if I can make that happen and if not then I am not sure what I will do

I feel very groggy
I think I might need to take a couple of days off the poke route

I love you sweetheart 💋