Saturday, April 11, 2020

Okay I woke up but then I went back to sleep although I didn't really intend to and now I'm awake again
The reason I went back to sleep is I was having this really cool dream that I was in a hotel room in I think it was Las Vegas maybe it was more of a suite it was pretty big and you were there and we were talking
It was really it was really cool
so I went back to sleep cuz I was trying to get back into that

but when I went back to sleep I did not get back into that dream I got into a dream where I was going to work but I didn't work there it wasn't really clear why I was there to me
And there were a whole bunch of people that I don't know in real life but I did know in the dream and I was talking to him and giving him advice about stuff and I don't know what all
And there was a lady who wanted cliquot and she wanted four bottlesand they were only two bottles on the shelf and I said oh I'll go get you some more out of the back and there wasn't any more in the back because they hadn't ordered any
And then I was at this party
It wasn't like a big party party it was like a small house party with people who lived in this house who were people that I knew from that work so all these people had been talking to who I don't know in real life and at the party was Billy Zane
Which is just weird
And I was telling all the little girls that Billy Zane was bad bad man
and he got mad at me and he was calling people on the phone to try to have me tell them that he wasn't a bad bad man because he was afraid I was going to ruin his reputation
And I'm like we're cooped up in this house I'm telling the little girls who live in this house stuff how is that going to get out get out to the world
You are just being paranoid
But he was just being really paranoid
And one of the things I was telling all the little girls was that he was really old I mean and they were like all in their early twenties so I mean really old is relative right but if you're in your early twenties and there's some dude who's like I don't know however old Billy Zane is hitting on you That's not real cool in my opinion
and Billy Zane was like I'm not old I'm not old how can you be telling them I'm old and I'm like well I believe it's possible that you're younger than me does that make you feel better
And he was like well how old are you and I'm like I'm 53
And he's like no way man no way
To which I thought he was going to say something complimentary about how oh there's no way I could be 53 but no in fact he was saying there's no way that he wanted to be associated with being anywhere near the age of 53 even though I sort of think Billy's saying is older than me anyway I don't know why that makes any sense and I've never dreamed about Billy Zane before but there you have it