Friday, May 1, 2020

quotidienne: free fall 5:1

i went to be at 6am
i woke up at 11:30am
i peed and scrolled through my phone
i felt very awake
yesterday my temperature was 97.6
i took it several times
with two different thermometers
i went to the bathroom
looked at myself in the mirror
i put on the progesterone cream
i said i still don't feel right
i lay back down and fell back asleep

i woke up about 6pm
i scrolled trough my phone
i should say all these times are about
i went to the bathroom
this time when i take my temperature it's 97.3
and i didn't take it right when i woke up
it had been at least 30 minutes

now i tend to run cooler
but at the beginning of quarantine
when i was taking it three times a day
it was more like 98.1 to 98.5
and i assure you it is not cooler temperatures now
the weather has been very accommodating
but it has not been like cold or anything
so idk if the temperature is important to my feeling bad
or if it's hormonal
or if my metabolism has just slowed down to match
my activity level

i'm up now because
i'm hungry
and
i need to change position from horizontal
my back is starting to hurt

idk
maybe it's just depression or something
but i don't feel depressed
i feel a very confusing array of emotions
but
i don't think depressed is one of them

i love you sweetheart
more later
i promise