Saturday, May 23, 2020

nite chat: 5:23

i hope you are doing well
i'm kinda scattered
and
i don't have anything very exciting to say
i've been thinking about things i'd want
i don't want to live in a tiny box
i like the design of that guy's tiny box
with the kitchen window that opens
i like it

but i couldn't live there
it's too small
now
i could sleep there
so it might work in some circumstances
but
i really want a kitchen
and a porch
i don't need a living room, really
because it's not like i'm ever gonna have people over
i don't do that
would not want to do that
so i don't need a sofa
i need my chair

i don't know why i'm talking about this
but
i keep trying to think
of sort of alternative spaces
less expensive
and less domesticated than
the things i'm never going to be able to afford
and
i don't really want to live in a neighborhood
where they are going to want me to fit in
but
in a yurt
or a tipi
there's no lock on the door
and i don't think i could ever be comfortable
in something that wasn't
semi fortress-able

gotta go to bed i guess

my head still hurts
but there's a front coming through
but sometimes the nerves
get activated
in a way that makes my teeth hurt
which really worried me at first
except
when i thought about it rationally
i wouldn't have horrible cavities in a whole section
all at once with no notice
and then
it's just gone the next day
and then
months later
different section

it's weird though
unsettling
it's my top front teeth right now
which is unusual
and
less pleasant

it goes right from under my chin
right up through the front of my face
across the top of my head
down my neck
and into my shoulder sockets

i think i'll take some tylenol before i go to bed

goodnight sweetheart
i love you very much