Monday, May 18, 2020

Okay I'm up actually I've been up for about an hour and a half so that's a pretty long sleep I went to bed at 7:00 a.m. and I got up at like 5:30
So it said if I did seven readings a day at $40 a reading I would have enough money
Maybe not enough you know to roll window but you know
now I don't know how long it would take for me to get to seven readings
it just like the readings idea because there's no overhead for that I mean as long as you're doing it online it would be overhead if you're doing it in the shop
and while if you were doing it at a shop and say Pike's place market or something that would greatly increase your chances of being seen in normal times I don't think that would help you now

I had a lot of dreams but I don't remember much I do remember one
I went into this place and it sold cigarettes and cars but it didn't sell cars all year round it just sold cars briefly when they first came out like fancy models or something it was weird
I ordered a car but I don't really remember anything about it

also there was another one where I was working at a coffee shop and I thought lucidly in the dream geez you've got to stop dreaming about working and coffee shops
And I know I wanted to do something that involved packaging or something I can't remember and they were like nope nope can't do it but it was something we could have done and I thought it was a good idea I just don't remember what it was

So that's kind of lame in the dream department but when I woke up I had a super bad headache and maybe super bad headache equates to less dream recall I don't know