Sunday, May 17, 2020

Okay that was a lot of dreams I can't possibly remember all of those dreams
I know there was one where I was trying to prepare food and then were a bunch of people I'm not sure what all these people's relation to me was but bits and pieces of the food that I was trying to prepare kept disappearing and I got progressively more upset and frustrated
and then I looked in the refrigerator and there were two pieces of cold pizza left that belonged to one of the other people and I just took one of them and ate it

And I had a conversation with my one of my old philosophy professors Dr Nelson
And I don't remember what he said but something encouraging

And I had a conversation with some people that I didn't know and I didn't know them in the dreambut they were talking about having a kind of a different perspective than most people
And I was talking about stories that they liked and what they liked about them as being representative of their experience somehow

and then I had another part and this is this was an interesting part I had engaged in some kind of ceremony and it involved nakedness and vulnerability and another person but it wasn't sexual it wasn't meant to be sexual but if you were just really closed-minded and unable to see the ceremony for what it was you might look at it and say oh this is just some kind of weird sexual thing since it involved another person and nakedness and vulnerability
So I had just been through this ceremony and I was laying on like one of those outdoor kind of pool shades things but I was close closed and half asleep and just sort of trying to absorb the experience
And my mother sat down next to me and she started saying something real negative about the ceremony and I didn't know if she knew I had just been through it or if she was just generally talking but it was real negative
And I pulled myself out of my sleep and I got up and I walked off
And all the sleepiness and all of the outward mantle of normalcy like burned away
And everything was like clear
But like not like you would see it normally
It was heighten
And I said to myself oh I'm tripping
And I looked at my eyes and a mirror that I had with me and my pupils were so huge and dilated that there was just this very thin layer of color around it and it was like glowing green
and I don't know if I walked around like that for a long time and experienced a lot of stuff I just don't remember I just remembered that part

but I think the part where I was talking to the women about their experiences was the last part before I woke up
Because it was interesting
this one girl she was talking about a story and she was painting a picture at the time and I don't think the picture started out having anything to do with the story but as she was telling about the story I felt like that was influencing her painting
But but I couldn't relate to her
And I felt like that I couldn't relate to anyone else and then I found these people that were out liars and I couldn't relate to them either
And I felt very different very isolated but I didn't necessarily experience that as a bad thing