Wednesday, May 20, 2020

I'm up
Had a very complicated dream
About sitting at the tables at a fast food restaurant outside
And they were pretty torn up and then there were some people who were taking up a bunch of tables not because they were there eating but because they were from the town and they were using them for various things
It's not clear to me if I was from the same town or if I was there traveling I'm just not sure at this point
Then there was a person who was not me
Who was engaged
and she's kind of like a bridezilla even though she wasn't actually getting married at that moment but it was like the fact that she was engaged to this person made a lot of importance for her
but then at some point she was kind of dressed somewhere between a bride and a very princess she had this big kind of Cinderella ball gown that she was wearing all the time
But then she had some kind of big revelation
About herself as a person
and I don't really remember I just remember that all of a sudden she had big dark circles under her eyes and she was looking in the mirror and it was like I was looking in the mirror but it still wasn't me it was her so I guess I can a movie when you got one of those really big close-ups and she had dark circles under her eyes
and then she realized that her whole life needed to change because she had dark circles
It was very very detailed and in depth and I wish I could explain exactly what it all meant but I can't
I can't even really provide all of the details obviously
But it was like the whole dynamic of the world she lived in was played out through this movie that my dream was