Sunday, May 31, 2020

Apparently I've shifted to sleeping from 8:00 a.m. to like 6:00 p.m. 6:30 p.m. or at least that's what I did today
so I had pretty much been watching the news and reading my Twitter feed from the time I got up until about an hour and a half ago roughly I'm not sure and it's not good
Might have been longer ago than that I don't know but they were just talking about Los Angeles and I'm like okay well you know I'm really wanting to know about everywhere but I guess things got worse in Los Angeles and I don't know
I don't know what this is I'm looking at it the live news feed now The screen says feeding the homeless in DC and there's a long line of people in covet masks but then there's people sitting in circles and parks so I don't think it's all just about feeding the homeless and that's not DC
I'm pretty sure this is the same news I was watching earlier but this seems to be the only live news that's right now except for Bloomberg financial news and I really don't think I want to watch that
I don't know
I'm not aware of anything else going on here of course that doesn't mean there isn't something going on here
no this is just saying the world in photos you're watching the world and photos I don't think they've got any live news now

It does definitely seem as though the protesters are being infiltrated
I don't know
I suppose it's possible they're being infiltrated by multiple groups but I mean this is certainly giving the orange one what he wants
Nobody's talking about zombie flu
It's like race warfare
But a lot of the looting seems to be going on by people who are either just straight up trying to implicate protesters
or there have certainly been a fair number of opportunistic thieves who have a planned attack I saw some people driving out of car dealerships on I'm going to go with maybe it was rodeo drive but I'm not sure with Hummers and sports cars and there was another case I don't know if that was in Los Angeles or not but it was somebody went into a CVS and they busted open all the registers but that was not protesters it was not opportunistic looters it was a planned attack