Saturday, May 2, 2020

Okay I want to get this down before I forget because I was forgetting very quickly
I dreamed about your high school which I know nothing about
You somehow almost single-handedly revolutionized the use of music in high school and I don't know exactly what that means
But but somehow before you were like rock and roll like before you everything was you know la la la and then you brought in rock and roll
And that sounds not as impressive the way I'm saying it as it was in the dream
In the dream was like this really incredible and I was listening to this whole I don't know almost like documentary but I think it was actually listening to the people that you went to school with talk about it

And then it points it was almost like I was there

And then I had another dream and I'm not sure if it was related to that or not but there was something about I was always accidentally parking in a handicap spot that was sort of randomly in the middle of this parking lot for a restaurant
Maybe it was more of a coffee shop than a restaurant I'm not sure

And then there was another part where I went to I'm not 100% sure I want to say I was going to a Japanese amusement park but it might not have been an amusement park exactly it was some kind of a park and I was trying to figure out how to get there without having to drive
and I found this way that you could get there on the bus but I wasn't sure how long it was going to take because it was like the bus would get you to the park then you had to get off the bus or maybe it wasn't a bus maybe it was a subway that you had to get off of and then come up and then take a bus from there to the entrance of the park and then you'd catch some kind of tram there that would take you actually into the park but it wasn't sure how long that was going to take because it was like you have to wait here and then you have to wait here and I was trying to figure out how far it was and it seemed like it was too far to walk from the exit to the subway station to the entrance of the park and I was afraid it was going to be like an hour wait I'm not sure why I thought that
So I wasn't sure how early I had to start and how much I had to allow

And there was something that I don't think was in today's dream I think it's something I dreamed yesterday but it's possible that I saw it somewhere it might not have been a dream but it was this person who had this it was an outfit but it was it was kind of like a was kind of like a suit but not like a business sea suit kind of suit it was like pants with a shirt jacket kind of like a safari jacket or something like that and it had all these pockets it was really impressive it had just like pockets everywhere on the jacket and on the pants but it didn't look good really good and I was like oh I want one of those so bad how cool is that

And I feel like there was a dream that I was in school but I don't really remember any of the details of that

I also feel like there was some kind of a work dream but I don't remember any of the details of that either