Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Okay I had a lot of dreams
But I think I only remember the one right before I woke up and I'm not even sure remember all of that one oh
I was at some sort of fancy gourmet shop and I was looking for a dessert for my birthday
And I almost bought this flavored string but I didn't I ended up getting some sort of chocolatey custard mix I think but the store was really cool and now that I'm thinking about it I think it reminds me of Harrods
Then I went back to my apartment
And it was rainy and windy
I was walking along the perimeter outside making sure all the windows were boarded up
And the hardware on all the window shutter things alternated between apartments bright bright pink and bright bright blue
Mine was bright bright blue
And then I went inside and I was checking all the locks and I was straightening up the table some chairs and picking things up a little bit and saying that that makes you feel happier and more relaxed when everything is tidy
Which is not one of my mottos in real life but perhaps should be

And now I'm remembering part of the dream before that but not all of it
I worked on a campus or maybe it was a small town but not like a small town rural more like a small town planned community something like that and I was in charge of making sure things stayed stocked
So there were these two vendors that I was talking to and they had both very recently changed which is a pretty common thing with sales reps
And I was having to stay on top of them which is also a very common thing with sales reps
And I was talking to the girl one and being basically like are you happy do you feel good about things are you planning on coming back
And she did and she was so that was good but in the meantime the good rub had been stocking
I need to do a very good job but he left
So they came to me and they were like look this candy vending machine it's only got like a couple of items for each of these things That's not acceptable it needs to be full and I'm like okay I'll tell him next time I see him but I think he's already gone
I feel like there was some other element some driving element that was important but I don't really remember
And it might have even been connected like I might have been working for the apartment complex but it wasn't really like an apartment complex it was like a building