Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Okay I'm up and I I don't know seemed like intricate dream which I can't remember all of but I'm going to try
So I was working at a coffee shop
but there were people who had worked at the coffee shop before
And I was trying to work out some way to leave coffee in the back behind the coffee shop so that they could drink it for free
Because they couldn't just come in and get it for free The front door they had to pay
So I set up this camera in like the alley behind the store and ostensibly it was for customers somehow
Which I don't really understand if it was on the honors system and they were supposed to pay or if it was for sampling or what exactly the deal was
And there was this girl and she was trying to tell me you're very involved story
but I was trying to talk to you on the down low and it was like I was trying to dissuader from talking because I was trying to get the Portland information I needed from her so I could get back to work before I got caught
And she just didn't seem to understand that
So that was kind of stressful
And then there was decaf I think
Cuz there were some other people
I'm like look there's no way I can get away with having two canbros of coffee out here for sampling
But I'm like what if I put out a camera of hot water and then some instant sanka
Do they still make Sanka
And then somebody I think it was Pammy who didn't work at the coffee shop she worked at that other place I just worked
She wanted like a flavored latte
And I'm like I am not going to put and I probably couldn't get away with it anyway a milk product in a cambro just sitting outside that is not safe and if you've ever cleaned a milk product out of a cambro it's really difficult and unpleasant
so there's no way I'm going to be able to do that because there's no way I'll be able to do it on the down low or explain it away as customer sampling or anything like that
So I'm like how about I get a can of general foods international coffee in some flavor and put it out there and then you've got the sink if you need decaf and you got general foods international coffees if you got a need for a latte type thing and then you're good right

so I don't know what that was all about it was just kind of weird and it took up a lot of dream time I don't really understand what it was supposed to mean

And then I had this other one where I was with somebody that I know in the dream I thought it was odd that I was driving around with them so I don't think I knew them and I think they might have been famous but I can't remember who they were
And we were driving through this neighborhood and it had this very distinctive look but it was odd architecturally odd
and she's like why are we driving around in here and I'm like well I always thought these were very interesting little houses but they weren't really like houses they were more like row houses they were all connected or semi-detached or something they were butted right up against each other
And they had I don't know I don't know how to describe it they weren't like gaudi
But there was melting element to the look of them
and I wish now I could remember what I called them in the dream but I can't
Anyway she was talking about how it was some sort of a lower class movement and they weren't as good as other architecture

Anyway I'm awake
I've been awake for I don't know about an hour maybe a little bit more than that if you count the spaces between dozing off as a wake but I don't know I don't feel much like getting out of bed