Monday, May 4, 2020

nite chat: 5:4

ok
sorry
that was a long deep rabbit hole
but it felt like i was being led
and
i ordered a mushroom tincture
i'm trying not to get my hopes all up

i'm tired
and
my neck is all jacked up
i probably have been sitting
with my head at a bad angle for hours
so
i probably can't be super chatty
right at this juncture

all i really want to say
is that i feel very grateful for you today
that is the overwhelming emotion
not fear of my future
not anxiety
not depression
but
happiness that i know you

stay healthy and safe and happy
this monday
is going to be a good day
i know it
so
i'll be up in about six hours
to tell you about any dreams i remember

i love you so much
sweetheart

if you have time
think something at me at about ten
your time and let's see if i can hear it
in the dreamtime
i bet i can

goodnight sweetheart
i love you very much