Friday, May 22, 2020

Okay so I dreamed there's something wrong with my car and I got a lunar car and I was living in the house that we lived in when I was in high school well 10th through 12th
And I also live there for the majority of my college
And I lived there part time when I was younger too so of all the houses that I lived in with my mom I lived in that one the most
And I really loved that house
So anyway I drove the loaner car back there but I'm not sure that it was my house
Seem to be a combination garage and bank
The loaner car I didn't see it right away cuz I was in it in the dream but it was kind of like an El Camino in that it was a car but it had the configuration of the truck but it didn't have the more elegant lines of an El Camino it was more like a Chevy C10
But it was white and it was missing the windshield and the metal was crinkled on a lot of it like banged up and just kind of half-assed smooth back out which since it was metal you could do You wouldn't be able to do that with a modern car
And I had just come down the street I mean my car was just a few blocks away
But I pulled into the yard and there were a lot of other cars in the yard and I sat there for a few minutes there was this guy and he was arguing with this woman
And I was trying to figure out what their relationship to one another was
Like was she his wife and they were arguing
Or was she a customer and they were arguing
Or was there some sort of political thing happening I just wasn't sure
but I didn't really want to get out of the car until I ascertained what was going on
But then I finally determined that I thought it was his it was his wife and they were just kind of bickering that it wasn't anything to be concerned about
So I got out and I went into the bank which was just like a little cubicle in the corner and it had closed at 4:45
I don't know what time it was so I don't know if I had just missed it by the amount of time I had been sitting in the car or if I had missed it by like an hour
it seemed pretty dark and pretty quiet it didn't seem like someone had just left it although I'm not sure how I can make that determination
So I went back out to get into the loaner car and it was completely blocked in
And the sky was like oh yeah we were just you know filling up the yard so we could lock everything up and I'm like well I need to get out
so he started moving cars for me so I could get out and I got into the car and it would not turn over
And I'm like God damn it it's a loaner car I've only had it for like two blocks how can it possibly be not turning over
and he's like well if you leave it here we can check it in the morning
And I'm like no you don't understand it's a little under car it's not my car I'm using it while my car is being fixed I don't want to leave this car then I haven't got a car and I don't want to pay for it to be fixed it is in my car
And he's like well it doesn't drive so what do you want me to do about it
And I looked at the fuel gauge and I was like maybe it's out of gasoline
And he's like oh we so gasoline here so if that's the only problem that's no problem

But then the cat woke me up I think so I don't know whether that's all the problem or not

There was also a part where I was driving the car and whenever I would turn I got off of the seat and I got down on my knees and I turned the car from that position
Like there was a big section of floor between the seat and the door that I could stand on on my knees and turn the car
but I don't know why I did it that way because I don't think it works better it felt more intense for sure it seemed a little harder to do
seems like there was some reason I had to do it that way physically
But it made the process slower and the turns were wider and less precise
so I'm sure that has some kind of important significance but I don't know what it is
I also don't know what my regular car look like or why it was in the shop