Thursday, May 21, 2020

Okay I'm prepared to entertain the idea that sleeping gives me a headache that seems crazy but if I always wake up with a headache I don't know maybe I'm allergic to sleep
Also although I did sleep until what like 3:30 I didn't go to sleep until 7:30 so that isn't that long
I was having a very weird dream when I woke up
I had gotten a job for an office doing like I don't know I guess some kind of desk job type job but I didn't actually start doing that job
I'm going to guess it had something to do with the quarantine but in the dream I was just working like out at their farm or something
So then it was time for me to actually start working in the office but I couldn't I didn't know what time I was supposed to start and I didn't have any information so I went to the office that I had been to before
and I was like hey I'm supposed to start tomorrow I don't know what time I'm supposed to start and they're like well at which building are you supposed to start and I'm like well this is the building I came to before
And they're like that doesn't mean this is where you're working and I'm like okay well for work or something
And they were having some kind of a it wasn't a party but it wasn't a meeting it was some kind of a function like a book club or something I don't know some weird
And they just did not seem to be real interested in me like when things didn't happen when they were supposed to they kind of just decided they weren't going to happen but didn't bother to tell me

And then there was another part or a different dream I'm not sure
And maybe it was two different parts because I was walking around talking to a girl about recovery
Which is what you call it when you go around the whole store and you straighten the shelves so that it looks okay for the next day for people to come in
But I was talking about clothes
And I'm not even sure if they call it clothes call it recovery with clothes
But I was talking all about how with shirts they don't button anything and they leave them in a big water-up pile
but with shoes they put them back in the box and stock the box they don't stock it neatly but they do put the shoes back in and stack it
Is that true I have no idea
But I was working in like I don't know a cafeteria or something
and I don't know if that was related to the office job that was a completely different job I'm not sure
But she was talking about how some of the furniture boxes she straightened had some kind of code on them that was for return and it was so they were dead
And the guy who was sitting at the table got up and was like oh I need to go take care of that because apparently he was like a manager of that place but I hadn't known that
And I had been looking like I was goofing around talking
And I had in the sensibility of my mind in the dream been giving away important proprietary information about the place I've been working which I hadn't mentioned
but I look down and I'm wearing a red apron with the name of the place embroidered across the front of it which why am I wearing that here
so then I felt like well I'm not going to keep this job they're going to fire me because I was doing bad on multiple counts

And then I was in a group of people and I was talking about somebody who I used to work with who was a manager of a coffee shop
And I was trying to see if maybe I could work there in some capacity
But I wasn't just asking the manager I was kind of weirdly talking to somebody else that worked there
And it seemed like she was having to do pretty much everything by herself
I mean she had staff she wasn't working there alone but she was having to do all the running of the place herself
she was doing all the order receiving and all the scheduling and all the tasks
Contour employees were all like baristas who were just they are making the coffee but everything else that goes into running a coffee shop which there is quite a bit besides just making coffee
She was having to do and I'm like Jesus she must be getting really tired
So like ostensibly I was all caring about her but there was a way in which I was really just trying to work an angle
And I don't think I was fooling anybody

And there was all this information that I knew in my head about a store that was close by and things that had happened there and why she didn't have anybody transfer from that store to help her and some things that had happened in the community that had made her feel like it was unsafe to have anybody else help her
It was all this information but don't remember the details of it and I don't know why it was important for the dream even

And when I woke up I thought well skipping the shaman tincture didn't really help me any I still have a headache I'm super congested I mean bad

But I'm pretty sure it's allergies and possibly because I'm not sleeping with my head as elevated which would make it drain down more although it did manage to drain plenty because I'm coughing

Crystal ceiling fan is on and there's a standing rotating fan too and the AC is on and it's a really really comfortable temperature in the bed
so I was just laying here and thinking well you know my head hurts really bad and I'm all congested but damn otherwise I am super comfortable
And I always like it when I have that awareness of being comfortable

It's really just a temperature thing though because physically I'm not at all comfortable I mean there's all that stuff I mentioned with the headache and stuff but also I got slept a little funny
and perhaps the pickles are not as low sodium as they claim because my ankles feel a little stiff
So I'm about to enjoy the part of my day where I go from being horizontal to vertical which is to say I don't usually enjoy that very much

I am disappointed that I dreamed about working though I did request not to but I guess I didn't listen
I hope that you are doing well
I love you very much ❤️
I'm going to get up and stagger around for a little while and make some coffee go to the bathroom whatever

Maybe it's too early to tell
But I feel like I'm a little less whatever I was depressed or unhappy or flat affect or I don't know Insanity
I feel a little more like I can handle it today although who can say

But I promise to check in more