Monday, January 1, 2024

SO
I don't know that any of this
actually went into a "decision"
EXACTLY
BUT
here goes

I have issues
and I knew I was gonna have issues
because I have all this stuff
BUT
I was not expecting what happened exactly

and then I couldn't shake it
I couldn't work it out by myself
so I thought THERAPY was a good idea
BUT
I didn't really want to talk about my issues
because they aren't normal
and I don't have any reason to think
some rando is qualified to arbitrate my shit
ya know

I just wanted help
figuring out what I WANT
ya know

AND
I didn't talk about you
BUT
I kinda did in an extremely oblique way

There is all this stuff about friendship
and CONNECTION, I say
PEOPLE don't really contribute much to me, I say
if all that STUFF is right
I am gonna need like a whole strategy
for finding THE PEOPLE

THOUGHTS?
AND
He's like what do you want from friends
AND I'M ALL LIKE
I JUST WANT SOME MENTAL STIMULATION
every once in a while
BUT
I'm not asking you about what I want
I'm asking you about your professional opinion about what I need
AND
he busts out
ONLINE

HUH, I muse
that is what I DID DO

BUT
it all seemed a little fast and loose
ya know

He's not really prepared to do what I want him to 

I want to analyze THINGS
but I have issues and baggage
and I'm not objective
Blah blah blah

which is I think part of why I want the vegetal mother to tell me how to fix my shit
in some ahyahuasca (sp?) ceremony or summat

I'm looking around for guidance
and the books he's recommending are not cutting it
I found one
everything it was saying was
like exactly what I wanted to hear
I wasn't just looking for the actual meat in a sea of watery gravy
IT WAS ON POINT
it was called The 12 WEEK YEAR
however
when I got to VISION
I didn't have one

YES, of course that is my problem
I kinda knew that
BUT
NOW I really know it, right

SO
I tried some other books but NO
AND of course
I ended up just acknowledging that 
the VISION GUY is Tony Robbins
and felt weird about it

BUT
I wasn't wrong about it
I've been listening to 
UNLEASH the POWER WITHIN

ALWAYS MAKE DECISIONS from a PEAK STATE

I wasn't planning on going ape shit on you
I was planning on figuring out
exactly what I needed
setting boundaries and blah blah
because I have shit glomped on
that's cultural
that's daddy issues
that's my own excuse/justification process

I had to parce that out
BUT
I've been in a PEAK STATE a lot lately
AND something set me off
and I was all like
I CANNOT LIVE LIKE THIS

Blah blah fuck you
And he was right
I DID know
BUT
that was the BEGINNING of the process

He has a whole thing
That is ESSENTIALLY the same as my

YOU HAVE to ACTUALLY WANT
(to CHANGE)
NOT JUST WANT TO WANT TO

Except he calls it a must instead of a should
AND he talks about ways to get there

which I'm familiar, ya know
BUT
it was VERY helpful to have it
TALKED TO ME, somehow

IT'S NOT ENOUGH
TO STOP
YOU HAVE TO REPLACE the thing you NEED
or you throw yourself into the problem
you are using the behavior to AMELIORATE

SO
IF YOU ARE AN ADDICTION
(which is a model we have used
for a long fucking time)
WHAT can I replace you with

NOTHING

BUT
it was BROKEN
so I couldn't just CONTINUE
or STOP

I TOLD the therapist
I DID KNOW what I wanted to do
BUT that it wasn't a thing I could do
SHAMAN

He's like
OH that's a THERAPIST
You could get into a program
and be doing therapy almost right away
with supervision
YOU WOULD BE AWESOME

I'm not sure I would like that
I say
I'm not looking for something I CAN DO
I'm looking for what I WANT

I couldn't articulate quite what I wanted in SHAMAN
that was distinct from helping with
(Big Complicated stuff)

BUT NOW I CAN

It's ANALYSIS, yes
BUT
it's ALSO
MYSTICAL
POETRY
ART

There's a NECESSARY
ELEMENT of CREATION/CREATIVE ENERGY

AND
GOD GAVE YOU to ME
AND ME to YOU

it doesn't have to do with petty quotidian
BOY -- GIRL STUFF
THE ENERGY RUNS THROUGH THAT
BUT
it's MORE than THAT

BUT it all got SO CONCENTRATED 
and PERSONAL 
in the pandemic

AND
MIXED IN

AND THEN
I had that I HAVE COMPLETELY FABRICATED
THIS ENTIRE THING

there was even one reality
where your wife was thanking me for my service
because
I had fabricated everything
you never cared about me at all
but had my shit foisted up on you
BUT
it was helpful fodder for the mill
ya know

and that was a pretty low moment

all the whole listening to CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARS podcasting

there was more

BUT
I couldn't not tell you that I loved you

I HAVE THIS THING
ABOUT NEEDING to BE THE ONE

AND
I was what amounts to
COSMICALLY BUTT-HURT
MAYBE
(probably an over-simplification)

I was all tied up in the concept of 
CONSENT/ABUSE
Because those are VERY REAL
for me
BUT my BOUNDARY SETTING
is SOLID

it just shouldn't really apply
in the same way
to 
MAGIC