Sunday, January 14, 2024

OH
WOW wait

BODY no THAT read DIFFERENT*

*than I MEANT it

I'm wearing JEANS a size TOO
BUT
they ARE warmer

BUT
when I WALK they ride 
DOWN

there is SOMETHING about
the FEELING of this
that is like the PHYSICS changed

I have GROWN unused to
PANTS you can actually feel

then I pulled OUT these 
athleta CARGOS I thrifted on eBay
they were a little BIT tight
they're windbreaker-y
they are not without FLAW

BUT
ATHLETA is moved from TESTING to
approved SHORT listed

ANYWAY
I LIKE the CARGOS
it got me thinking about PANTS

& it's COLD

I'm trying to DECIDE
if THIS is the type of thing I wear
I USED to always wear a size TOO

I went to WHOLE FOODS
in THIS
MASKED UP
I didn't test*

*I am a monster


NO ONE is wearing masks
I feel like the vibe is
back to NORMAL

I had to drive the CAR
I have this fun CIRCLE thing I drive
and I'm outta the COCOYO
and KOMBUCHA
and HARISSA
and I had a 🔥need for hummus &*

*healthy FAKE triscuit

I am a monster

THAT all mixed together
SOMEHOW