Saturday, January 27, 2024

ALSO
I was gonna listen to aTK
the NEW one is FINALLY up on audible
I kinda MISS him

I got caught up in the NEW season
of REACHER
which is probably something
you wouldn't EXPECT

BUT
I listened to a couple of the BOOKS
and I saw the MOVIE
DIDN'T like the movie

THIS actor, though IS right
and the FIRST season was
NOT bad
or GOOD with QUALIFIERS

NOT something I would like RECOMMEND

THIS season MIGHT be more watchable

BUT
I'm not REALLY recommending

I JUST really want to say
WHAT I am drawn to ABOUT
REACHER
he WAS some kind of 
military SPECIAL investigator
THEN he quits THAT
and just FLOATS
he goes WHEREVER
WHENEVER
& wherever he goes

it's LIKE a modern day WESTERN
he wanders into town
goes to a THRIFT store
BUYS a new suit of clothes
TROUBLE
finds HIM
& he rights the WRONGS

SOMETIMES 
in a special forces MEETS
VIGILANTE justice way

but still