Thursday, January 4, 2024

_30.6

I really thought
I was gonna gain weight
I ate stuff
Christmas cookies
Cheese popcorn
Chama Gaucha (sp?) Brazilian grilled meat
I ate small amounts, mostly
Because I'm used to that with all the fasting

AND
I was like
this has been great
BUT
I'm so looking forward to going back to
Eating very little

I felt stuffed
like a little Christmas sausage
And I didn't eat a lot yesterday
BUT
I don't think I gained 10 pounds
Over the holidays
And then lost all that yesterday

What I thought would happen
was my body would reset
to a higher set point
and I'd start seeing better results

AND
that seems to be what happened

I still feel really sick
BUT
it's moving into my lungs more
and I have that weakness in my vocal chords
SO
TODAY
the goal is to minimize coughing

👾🫚