Friday, January 26, 2024

I slept through my alarm
I tried to resume hhc vaping last night
and my lungs
do not support that decision

I didn't have anything exciting from work
BUT
I will say
EVERYONE I talk to has just had 
or everyone they know
has just had covid

I think it's pretty inevitable

PLEASE manage your health
I think the vaccine is brilliant
AND
I'm super grateful for the ones I've had
BUT
I didn't get the anti virals

I DID do enough of a web search to find out
I could get them at Walgreens clinic
but I needed to show some 
liver and kidney function test
which I didn't have
AND
I could have done an online Dr visit
which might have alleviated that requirement
BUT
at that point I didn't feel
SICK enough that it seemed WORTH the trouble

BEN, however is 94 and not healthy generally
He got sick after I did
he DID get the (plovacid?) 
and he's honestly doing ALMOST
as well as me now
(covid-wise anyway)
SO
consider it
perhaps in a way I did not

AND
about that other thing
I'm not asking
I'm telling
which since you know how
YOU feel
shouldn't be problematical
OR ANYWAY
I didn't THINK it was