Tuesday, January 30, 2024

OK
something you would have
no particular WAY to know ABOUT me
if anyone PROMISES me anything
it pretty much
MEANS nothing
in my EXPERIENCE people SAY whatever
& maybe they mean it 
when they SAY it
OR
maybe they don't
but it doesn't translate to MEANING

BUT
when someone SAYS
I NEVER promised you blah blah
whether that's TRUE or not
the MEANING I associate to THAT is
BAD ACTOR

MOST people it's pretty easy to tell
what you can EXPECT
BUT
you NOT so much

you never quite give me enough
POINTS to make a line, ya know

which is COMPLETELY understandable
BUT
a little SKETCHY too
if you know what I mean

AND
I don't know how AWARE you are of your PATTERNS
BUT you radiate I NEED YOU
pretty LOUDLY when it's been a while
and you insinuate things
which I KNOW aren't promises
and which UNIFORMLY do not come to pass

THEN
when I complain that I didn't get
what I NEEDED out of the experience
the vibe I get is BAD ACTOR

I never really base my understanding of
my relationship with anyone
on what they SAY

SO
I TRY to leave
you clearly want me not to
that's what I KNOW 

BUT
I KEEP coming back to
HE BROKE MY BRAIN he doesn't CARE about me
enough not to just WILLY NILLY
BREAK MY BRAIN

he FULL ON triggered a DOOR SLAM
& then he wants to CRITIQUE the outcome
which DID NOT include
the DOOR SLAM he SO SO clearly ASKED for

THIS has been a big problem for me
WHAT the f*CK did he THINK he was doing

I don't actually believe that you WERE
trying to free me
& it's CLEAR that you didn't get
whatever the expected outcome

AND
I tried to use everything that I know about you
but I kept getting STUCK

SO
my best GUESS is that you thought
if I just HAD the MOMENT
& lived through it
that it would like RESET or something
BUT
that isn't how I operate

I'm NOT a free flowing in the MOMENT person
YOU think I am because I SEEM like that
from the OUTSIDE
all those little "in the moment" things
are like meditation one with the UNIVERSE
& I am looking for messages ALWAYS

I think for you
the POSSIBILITY of the moment
anything could happen
is part of the EXPERIENCE
BUT
I haven't really ever experienced any of our time
since well at least the last time
you looked at me
LIKE you were happy to see me*
in this way

SO
it's been like he needs me
I love him
I have to go
and he will do the thing he does
and I will cry
oh what fun

AND
I say I'm not going to do this again EVER
and then you radiate I NEED YOU
& I can't make you suffer
ALTHOUGH
I don't actually believe you ARE suffering

I have TRIED to explain

if I experienced our time together
the way you do
I'm sure it would be different
BUT
I CAN'T not try to make it MEAN something

and I'm not lying or making up all that
MISSION from God shit
I think you think I AM
BUT I'm not

SO
always constantly
HOW is this the mission
NOT
oh look at the pretty boy make nice words
oooo fun fun he like me a little mmm mmmm

SO
whether it was helpful or not
I took the mission of being your muse
your guardian angel
WHATEVER else worked it's way in there

I did all that with the driving FORCE
that NO ONE ever asks for
AND mostly no one WANTS
BUT
YOU DID

but I didn't actually have much FUN

I don't want to be RESPONSIBLE for you
any more

I KNOW you didn't ASK for that
BUT you didn't refuse it either
if that makes any SENSE

I KNOW that probably a lot
of what you think and feel about me
is an ABSTRACTION
it's LIKE a creative ritual
and that dovetails nicely with my
SHAMANISTIC thing
AND
the reason I specifically said things
like I know you need to NOT
tell me things
so that I can maintain belief
was because I KNEW
it was NOT true
but
I didn't WANT to KNOW
HOW not true it was
I KNEW what I KNEW and I didn't
WANT to know anymore that that

BECAUSE
I KNEW what I KNEW
for whatever reason
YOU NEEDED ME
& THAT was ENOUGH

my mother said it was all you USING me
way BACK
when I was trying to be friends with her before

AND
I gotta SAY
that saved your BACON
MORE than once
because my MOM doesn't know
SHIT about human interaction
if she says it
it has BY DEFINITION
GOT to be WRONG

PLUS the tarot reader in SANTA CRUZ
the second reading
inextricably LISTEN to the ANGELS
& I'm all like
the f*CK ANGELS?!
BUT
then there was that reading
with the ANGELS TAROT

NOTHING can dissuade him from 
LOVING you
&
I KNOW how long men's attention span
about some rando woman is
&
I KNOW you aren't as young and 🔥 as you were
BUT I'm SURE you still have women
INTERESTED ENOUGH
& I was NEVER trying to be 🔥

it CAN only ever have been ME
not my LOOKS or whatever
PLUS
I'm NOT easy
I'm HELLA difficult

I just don't think there's ANY way
you don't KINDA love me
BUT
then I get BAD ACTOR vibe
& I don't trust you

AND I don't really WANT
oooo oooo pretty boy make nice words
he like me a little mmm mmmm
ya know
I WANT some sort of MEANING

I'm flexible about WHAT it is

AND
I'm trying to get to the place
where I say
I have need for MAGIC
this makes magic for me
& I can take that magic and use it
to CREATE something else
BUT
I don't want to be USED for my magic
which I have a shit-ton of
& people have used it ALL MY LIFE

BUT
I was telling the therapist about
some of my super powers
&
WHEN I said it
it became clearer

I have this way of holding all possibilities
AT ONCE as real
it's kinda a QUANTUM thing
& I can hold em SPINNING for a long time
BUT then
I don't always pick the REALITY
that's best for me
& tony robbins
showed me
that I COULD

& THEN I had
SINGING in the RAIN in my head
& I THINK I might be able to
ANCHOR to it

SO
DON'T give me bad actor vibes
& I won't be responsible for you
RESET
(I think)




*2009