Friday, January 5, 2024

I had dreams
AND
remembered them past waking
unlike
recently I've known I had them
sometimes I think they were about you
BUT
I can't remember them

these were not about you

I was in some small town
I was at some place
talking to the person running the place
which was some sort of retreat, maybe

AND
there was a library she had built for her daughter to run
BUT it wasn't actually run by her daughter
this really cool Asian woman ran it
I started talking to her
AND
she seemed like someone I might want to
actually be friends with

I went all over this town

I can't remember all the stuff

The Library was a BIOGRAPHICAL library
it collected information about people
obscure stuff
and not like books necessarily

I was really enjoying the whole experience

AND
then I realized
I'm contagious
I should be quarantined
I maybe fucking these people up
and I didn't know what to do
I wanted to carry on with these people
visit regularly
MAYBE even move there
BUT
HOW could I fix this

It's not like I purposely did it
I was just like behaving normally
BUT then remembered
I shouldn't have been

Ben and Vikki are very sick
I didn't make them sick
but I think I read the email when I was up
before going back to bed
so between 12:30 and 2am

I had my standard food (not sick food)
Beremeal Oatcakes and Golden Berries
with a little bit of CHEESE

my whole life
when I'm sick
and then I feel better
I want Cheetos
but then I eat Cheetos and I feel worse

I had actually kinda forgotten Cheetos exist

My new craving is egg roll 
from Ambassador Chinese Restaurant
SPECIFICALLY

so it's textural
CRUNCHY
and I think must have to do with 
FAT
or CARBS
or maybe just high calorie

it was too late for egg roll ordering
but the CHEESE went over well

wasn't CRUNCHY though
I have some CRUNCHY salmon skin
I'm maybe gonna eat now
I finished my chia pudding

I'm super proud of my strides in chia pudding

Use boiling water
For the first bit and stir
it softens the seeds
then I use coconut water
and finish with either kefir water or kombucha
I think anything carbonated would work

the carbonation puffs it slightly
then I mix in a couple tablespoons of COCOYO

Stevia drops 
approx 3 drops per tablespoon of chia used
Cinnamon
CARDAMOM
Sometimes Ginger

This Stevia is some special medical grade
they use (in larger than I am using quantities)
for Lyme disease treatment

it doesn't LOOK pretty
but it is ENJOYABLE
and I DO NOT like chia pudding

Yesterday I did have my chia pudding
but I had bone broth too
TODAY
I'm gonna risk those chips

OH
I forgot
I also had 50 chlorella tablets

TOCHI
is the brand of salmon chips
GLUTEN FREE
8g protein
5g marine collagen
90mg omega 3
140 calories
9g fat
6 carbs

it's definitely a snack food
not like an everyday thing
The best flavor I've had is 
Roasted Egg
which I was almost afraid to try

Highly recommend