Thursday, January 18, 2024

I've ordered what I consider to be
kinda expensive clothes
I saw an ad on insta
I've been looking for a TUQUE for a while now

I mostly wear the pink seersucker baseball hat
I really should pull back out the other one
but I really love this one
(it's Isaac Mizrahi-- so is the blue hoody
with contrast trim and floral hood)

I have now three bucket hats
two of them I don't really wear
but I just got a black one with little embroidery FRUITS
(off Poshmark) which I'm pretty sure will be a winner

BUT
I want a TUQUE
and I guess I'm super picky
but I saw this ad on insta and I was like
THAT is my fucking HAT

Long wharf Montauk in CREAM
AND
THEN I saw this sweater
and I'm like, you DO NOT NEED more sweaters
just because it's ❄️❄️❄️🥶 NOW
does NOT mean you need SWEATERS
AND
they didn't have a women's version 
but I NEEDED the edgartown quarter zip
in NAVY
even though the marine is more my color
I really like that kinda gray blue color on me

I like the CONTRAST

so anyway
I ordered that in LARGE men's
which might be too big on top
AND
too small in the hips
OR
it might be perfect

I guess I'll find out