Thursday, January 18, 2024

also listening to becoming supernatural

I got that mindvalley app
it's like a micro learning thing
I started the energy/duality thing
I'm a couple hours in

so far
it's what I would characterize as
way below my level
BUT
don't mistake that assessment
I am finding useful info

I haven't spent ANY time focusing on
GROUNDING
I do some
because of my tree and nature stuff
but I'm mostly focused UP
and OUT
and IN
NOT down

if I feel like I need
PROTECTION
I weave an energy cocoon around me
I know HOW to ground
I just never really focused on it AT ALL

ALSO
I NEVER thought
to install a knob to adjust my
ANALYZING
super duper sweet
Because he's absolutely right
all that NOISE makes it hard to hear

AND
that founder guy
is the authorized 
SILVA MIND CONTROL METHOD practitioner
Silva goes all the way back to cholla
in my history
although I never actually learned it

most people probably don't
start meditating
at like 8
so I expect my milage to vary

goodnight sweetheart
I love you very much
👾🫚