Friday, January 12, 2024

I was THINKING about rewriting
the BALLOON story
BUT
then I thought about the PEACH TREE
AND
I REALIZED something

I couldn't UNDERSTAND
how he could CUT DOWN the tree
because for ME
THAT equates to KILLING
not just like a TREE
TREE for me equals AT LEAST
something he CARED for NURTURED

BUT
maybe he DIDN'T see it that WAY
if it was ONLY like a THING
like a RIGHT NOW one of many POSSIBLE things

SUDDENLY
I see SO many POSSIBLE reasons

his STATED reason: it was killing his GRASS

my THEORY
he WANTED the tree
NOBODY else thought it was a good idea
then it PRODUCES FRUIT
and SUDDENLY it's everybody's tree

MAYBE
it wasn't even want to be all like
I WIN 
the TREE was a 
GOOD idea

NOW you get the NO TREE 
like YOU WANTED

MAYBE
TREE and ME against the WORLD
was a DYNAMIC he 
ENJOYED