Friday, January 19, 2024

the CAT 
his numbers are not better
NOW he clearly feels better
so I'm reminding myself that
WORRY helps NOTHING
BUT
I'm GOOD at worrying so
I'm having MIXED results

I had very active dreams
AND
I FEEL unwell
I am coughing UP shit
left and right
which is GOOD I guess
BUT super inconvenient for WORK
which I have to go to in a few minutes

I feel weak and dizzy and brain foggy
and I just want to go back to bed

SO I'm gonna spend the next 30 minutes
trying to get my shit together
set INTENTIONS for magic happy FUNLAND
TODAY is an opportunity
for the universe to SHOW me something
and it's when I stop being open to it
that things get really bad

BUT
I have no idea what the dreams meant
NEWSPAPER
DECORATING
PINK PUBLIC BATHROOM
(with elevated stalls)
discussion about how
in private school I felt super alienated
and in public school I felt super bored
WTAF

be SAFE out there sweetheart
I love you very much
👾🫚