Monday, January 8, 2024

I dreamed
I went various places
from my supposed life
and they were all CHANGED

BEYOND RECOGNITION

but then I went to my gran Gran's house
and my family was completely different too

and I was standing
it's hard to describe where
my paw paw had completely enclosed
the side of the house
where you used to have an exit in the kitchen
through this little pantry room
which I now suspect he added
and his bedroom had an exit too
I think
but I know that whole room was added

it was enclosed
to create a big laundry room
with storage and whatnot
then
you'd exit that room
out to a still semi enclosed area
that was the beginning of the back yard
(sort of) complex
which stored pots and plant paraphernalia

it was all very dark
and kinda dirty
in reality
I suspect it hadn't been approved
and so it wasn't maintained
by gran gran

but in my dream
it looked different
I always liked my paw paw's room
because it looked like a cave
he bought trophies at thrift store
and lined the shelves with them
and he had his 
JIGGY MACHINE
which was like some sort of belt massager
for sore muscles
and his putting machine
GOLF was his life

BUT
in the dream
it was a small bright room
with two parts
a bedroom and an office-y type area
with a big window I was looking into
and then I looked out
toward where the laundry room
would have been
and it was a huge lodge type room
with incredible beams
not heavy beams though

somewhere between like barn
and fantastic arabesque

AND
I'm like
OH I want to LIVE HERE