Friday, January 26, 2024

I FEEL like
I'm getting CLOSE
(although I am unable to further qualify)
to a *

I think I am either WRITING or
SPEAKING
as the primary DELIVERY 

I NEED to NAIL down the MESSAGE**

VISUAL art obviously has SOME roll
BUT
it might be BRAIN exercise
OR
it MIGHT be important

ALL these interactions with PEOPLE
I felt like it was an IMPORTANT step
BUT
there's a way
I feel like
meh

SO
there's a way in which it was a like
PLACEHOLDER
it's training for human interaction
NOT necessarily like
the END GOAL

I think we ALL knew that

BUT
I also THINK
this is a thing I'm INVENTING

I THINK I have to make things BETTER

and I'm NOT sure
I think I have to give a message
and I don't think I can do that with painting

OR
unless I was doing children's books

THAT is still on the TABLE
BUT
(to be continued)

*ALSO unable to further qualify 
**ALTHOUGH that's really more complicated than how that sounds because 1) message like MISSION 2) implementation of MISSION 3) steps, $, blah blah