Sunday, January 14, 2024

LOOK
I'm giving you a directive
AS YOUR COACH

if you are still there
and you CAN
go to the JAZZ BRUNCH

INTERACT with at least THREE people
who are wearing an article of SILVER clothing

TWO people who DO or SAY something
that SPECIFICALLY attracts your ATTENTION

and ONE person
that all of THAT
POINTS you TOWARD

THEN
every morning
(when you first wake up)
THE FIRST SEMI COHERENT THOUGHT YOU HAVE
CREATE a POSITIVE ACTION for it

I know that SEEMS random
and it KINDA is
BUT
it's a SERENDIPITY generator

YOU HAVE to ALLOW
ways for the MAGIC to ENTER

YOUR PATTERN

so just as an example
you WAKE UP and you SEE a BIRD

you could say
BIRDS have the MESSAGE for me today
AND
notice where you see BIRDS

REAL birds
pictures of BIRDS
EVER DETAIL interpreted HOWEVER broadly

OR
MY NECK HURTS

rephrased WHAT can I DO TODAY
to ENHANCE the OPTIMAL CARE of my NECK

eXtra points for
SHIT on the EDGE of
WACK