Saturday, January 20, 2024

it's been a WEIRD day
I dreamed there was a BIG dumpster
right outside my door
AND
I was moving a BUNCH of furniture
out of a fireplace
I slept late
the cat slept ON me

I was brain foggy
& I listened to the next few
MICROs and
I hit an odd point
he's taking about looking in your head
CLEARING out your head
BUT
my meditative body doesn't have shit in it
and if I'm listening
MEDITATIVELY
thoughts don't come up
if I'm listening
I'm listening

I'm continuing
BUT
I'm not certain that we aren't wired
diffently

AND
I think THAT kind of reaction
is maybe not useful
in an interesting way

I walked today
not much
I DOUBLED up the pants
I wore some QUINCE leggings
with the ATHLETA windbreaker-y cargos
sweater, sweatshirt, hoody
walked back and forth
in the sunny parking lot

FORGOT
I also dreamed
I was looking through
(in the dream reality)
my grandmother's stuff
I could pick some stuff to take away
I picked this thin flask-like vase thing
and I was looking at
some kind
of electrical equipment
AND
I was like
I don't GET this
WHAT does it DO
and a couple came up and said
oh these younger millennials blah blah

I'm all like
I'm an OLDER X
and they're like
well then you should KNOW

I FEEL like
my brain is restructuring
BUT
I'm not sure what it's doing exactly

it's a little UNSETTLING

I love you sweetheart
sleep well
👾🫚