Thursday, January 18, 2024

well the CAT was very well behaved
which he typically is NOT
I didn't get to see the vet
(probably she wasn't in yet)
it was 8:15am
and
we were just getting blood work done
I LIKE her though

I didn't originally
there are like three women in the practice
one is maybe my age-ish
and she is BLUNT
when she even vaguely disagrees with me
she gives me an EARFUL

the second one I met
she's nice, she's competent, she's vaguely
whatever yuppie is now

this third one
who I almost always get now
she's young-ish, maybe 35 ballpark
she's from California I think
she's late
she's scattered
moves somewhat erratically
she wears red lipstick
that seems THICK like it's calling EXTRA attention  to how unnatural it is
AND
she is a fucking STORYTELLER

she LOOKS like across between
I'm not SURE who
but I want to throw Phyllis Diller in there somewhere

SHE'S the one who described him as
a UNIT
and she's very focused on
the personality of the animals
and the animal - human DYNAMIC
in the stories

I really missed not seeing her