Monday, January 15, 2024

I wanted so bad to take a picture, but I didn't want to jinx it

I tested
AND I am no longer CONTAGIOUS
it's like TWENTY FOUR DEGREES outside

I didn't GO OUT walking today

slept late
ROBITUSSIN & elecampagne tincture
protein

my CAT has inextricably
learned to FETCH

it's FREAKING me OUT 
a little

I had a TALK with him*

he's very smart & toys tend not to
be good for long when compared to HUNTING
which is what he wants to do
BUT
he genocided the LIZARDS 
and he has gotten more fearful of CARS 

I TOLD him
I want to play WITH him
(and maybe if there was any way he could
THINK of)

SO
now he brings the little foam ball
& drops it at my feet
& I throw it
& he RUNS
CATCH

and I will be damned if that CAT
doesn't BRING the damn BALL 
BACK 
& drop it at my feet





*he plays in secret and stops if I see him