Tuesday, January 9, 2024

I dreamed
I can't remember most of it
but there was one part
I needed to use the bathroom
and
it was covered in this pink
STUFF
some girl
thinking she was all sexy, or whatever
had covered her body
with some pink unguent 
which had somewhere between hardened and congealed
and I was trying to clean things
enough to use 

AND
I was just thinking
SEXY is GROSS

when this grace jones vibe woman
came up behind me
and kissed me
four times
up my arm
from wrist to shoulder

and said
SOMETHING about PERSON

there was another dream
involving long walks
at night
ornamental parks
(maybe like cemeteries, but without any ghost energy or whatever)
but maybe involving religion
or cultural importance of some sort
it seemed important
BUT
I can't remember

and then there was something
about meeting someone
somewhere
BUT
we were not communicating
we were not on the same page
and it wasn't working

I've had
1 cup of tea
4 oatcakes
2 handfuls of golden berries

I want something else
don't know what