Saturday, January 27, 2024

the "yuppie" vet CALLED yesterday
to check in on KITTY
she is doing her thing
WHEELS come OFF the BUS
bedside manner
BUT
then OMG she took the TIME
blah blah blah
it meant a lot
BUT
I still haven't recovered from Wednesday
talking to her DID let me CLARIFY
I thought they gave him the FIRST B12 shot
they had NOT
SO
I did THAT today

I was a LITTLE freaked out about it

BUT
I asked
is there ANYTHING
I could ACCIDENTALLY do

I mean I've watched them GIVE shots

NO
pull up the skin on the scruff of the neck
push the needle IN at forty-five degrees
if it's NOT
coming through the other side
your GOOD to go

I have a WEIRD thing about AIR
in needles
SO I didn't need any prepping for THAT 
I already KNOW my THRESHOLD
is less than ANY professional
because I WATCH them

I had a HARD time
FEELING
whether the tiny needle WAS
REALLY the f*CK in

I did NOT enjoy THAT

BUT
this cat was a ASSHOLE
and NOW
he's my little FLOOFY DANGER
SO
WHATEVER ya know