Monday, January 22, 2024

well
it's raining all week here
I think
I was about to leave to go to work
and Lucy called to tell me
don't rush
I had asked to come at 10
instead of 9
because it's a long day
and I'm still not 100%

it's not like don't rush
is a very specific directive
but whatever you know

I'm having another cup of tea

I had another weird day yesterday
I fell down a kesey rabbit hole
I listened to the next MICRO
and he's all like
you get grumpy when you grow

and I'm like
I don't understand what you're talking about dude
BUT
THAT made me grumpy
and I was still trying to work out
DREAM messages

I watched some plays
that I didn't even really enjoy
just to break the thinking cycle

THEN
I saw that one thing
and it made my whole day

SO much emotion
ENERGY

have a beautiful day sweetheart
I love you VERY much
👾🫚