Friday, July 10, 2020

7:10

the roof work
was apparently right above my head
i woke up when they started
and said
i've got to remember to tell him that dream
but
i apparently wasn't awake enough to dictate it
and then, of course, i forgot it

i went back to sleep
i tried to get the cat to sleep with me
i told him i'd protect him
he hates loud noises

but
he said
i didn't seem concerned about the noises
and he was taking that to mean that i was too stupid to protect him

i went back to sleep
he hid under the bed
i woke up later
and
i felt
something
i'm not sure
not sad, exactly
but a sense of longing

i massaged the back of my head
and my shoulder sockets
and my low back

and just kinda ran it over the south generally
not specifically
it is not that kind of device
but
i got a little resonance
so
i'm tuned
like a fork
but
not
a spoon

anyway
i worked on that one thing
all night
so
i hope
you like it

i'm going to bed soon

i love you very much indeed