Saturday, July 25, 2020

Okay
So I've been up for almost 24 hours again
So it's just about time to go to sleep
I'm hungry so I'm going to eat some cheese and crackers
And then I'm going to go to sleep
This is like kind of a cool pattern now
awake for 24 hours sleep for 12 hours a week for 24 hours sleep for 12 hours
except that isn't exactly what I've been doing because I slept for 4 hours one time and 6 hours another time and 4 hours maybe another time I'm not sure
those don't seem to work quite as good as the awake for 24 hours sleep for 12 hours
And there's like a covet town hall group call at 3:00 tomorrow
So I got to be awake for that
So I got to go to sleep soon anyway
I don't guess I have to sleep for 12 hours
Actually even on the days when I sleep for 12 hours I don't set my alarm for 12 hours
But sometimes I sleep through it
or sometimes I kind of wake up and turn it off without really realizing that I've done that
And any rate
I love you very much
I hope you're doing really well
And I'm going to eat some cheese and crackers and then I'm going to go to sleep
Goodnight sweetheart