Thursday, February 1, 2024

how is HEATHCLIFF
is something I MIGHT say
and it's SO good
it sets her up PERFECTLY

ON the OTHER hand if you're all like READING
wuthering heights
THAT one question ANSWERS
how far have you GOTTEN in the STORY
in a BETTER way

I could IMAGINE
REALLY some of what he MUST have felt
WAIT I'm getting AHEAD of myself

I LOVE that it was wuthering heights

I AM HEATHCLIFF

BUT that's what I LOVED about it
I couldn't stand
PRIDE & PREJUDICE
I couldn't make myself read BOVARY

BUT ALSO
as a question
it has the FORMAT of 
the kind of question you asked BACK in the DAY
to find out if someone was gay
YOU couldn't just like ASK

I MEAN I guess technically you COULD
BUT you didn't you sort of DROP*
& see if it gets PICKED up

(to be continued)


*I really want to say hankies