Tuesday, February 27, 2024

well
therapy was cancelled again
I'm not mad about it
I didn't want to
go anyway

I need to drive the car
probably go to whole foods
I'm low on kombucha
& I want to get some of that pacha bread
maybe some sunflower sprouts

I've got to work all day
tomorrow and Thursday
& I think Friday is gonna be busy too

BUT
I want to tell you
I think maybe the sun chlorella
are worth the more money they cost
& I super recommend

I have been taking chlorella off and on
FOR YEARS
and mostly I've been using some rando
brand or another
within certain parameters ya know
BUT sun chlorella is the first kind I ever had
& recently I thought I'd try it again

well the box just was the right size
for this last trip
Fifty a day for six days
three hundred tablets

I have tested myself for as many as 
one hundred tablets in a day
before
BUT
I was pretty sure the sun chlorella
was more potent
so I thought I'd back off a little
BUT
the last few days
I've tested out one hundred a day

I don't know exactly when this happened

I was looking at my feet
which have
FOR YEARS
looked like old person feet
transparent and kinda
blue broken veins
BAD
JUST BAD
& of course I've had all these improvements
but NOT in the LOOK of them

WELL
they don't look like foot model or anything
but they are ALMOST completely
skin colored
& I'd say they probably look
about right for my 
current age and weight

I'm like SUPER stoked

it's good stuff Maynard
worth a try
but start slow
it binds to heavy metals
very detox
but it can upset your stomach
or I really mean
digestive process
if you go too fast

it's ALSO got iron and whatnot
so it can be a little bit binding of you're
sensitive to THAT

BUT really
look into it-- it's magical stuff*

*with science backed research