Sunday, February 25, 2024

I dreamed
not exactly about
Tracey
she was in the dream
but it wasn't really about her

I was going to some store to work
time card from my home store in my pocket
she was outside to greet me
& she seemed generally happy to see me
but we didn't really interact that much

I'm not SURE what
I'm trying to tell myself

but then I thought maybe it's a prompt
to tell YOU something

I have had relationships with two women
& in both cases
it just seemed to be understood
I was doing the sexing
NOT being touched myself

I'm not sure how that was understood
I'm not entirely certain
oh no, I forgot, ONE time Tracey did touch me
but it just wasn't a thing
& definitely no oral
is that too crude or wrong to talk about here

now with most of her other partners
my understanding was that she topped

I have been in sexual relationships
with two men
& four one time type situations
two of which only involved oral*

the one time situations
were ALL in my twenties

THAT
is my entire experience

you obviously have not entered into this list
because we haven't had a sexual relationship
I'm not listing romances here
I'm not SURE
& I don't really want to think about that
not right now

BUT
I guess what I'm actually saying is
if you think you are dealing
with a normal adult woman
who knows how to negotiate the intricate
currents of adult male female relationships
then you are not correct

I have no clue


*not ON ME