Sunday, February 11, 2024

I was irl LOOKING up the
SUPER BOWL
BUT also kinda like

is TAYLOR SWIFT winning
& I RED FLAGGED
myself
for MANIA

& I laughed because
THAT
never happened BEFORE

AND
it hadn't BEEN happening
the red flagging
thought I can NOW see PATTERN

BUT
my isn't THAT dramatic
ya got that sh*t CRANKED

besides
you can't*
without just a soupcon of MANIA

YEAH YEAH get to the FUNNY

WHEN you got the MANIA red flag

the FIRST thing you WANTED to do

I think we COVERED it
we will all just wait then shall we

FINE
I WANTED
to be SURE you KNOW 
I did NOT come to the COMPLETE 
REALIZATION 
of the therapist's LIFE STORY 
UNTIL 
AFTER 
I had LEFT his office because 
I am not using my WHOLE BRAIN
to analyze the DOCTOR 
I am THERE for ME 
his overflow goes into the buffer 
I got it LATER 




*distil, something I forgot, transmogrify blah blah