Friday, February 23, 2024

I gotta say
I've been up
more than 24 hours
& I'm at the feeling like I might
Pass Out

I returned the car
I even ran it through a car wash
filled it with gas

I really like the guys working at the rental place
BUDGET
I always use budget
though they merged a few years ago
with Avis

I had a Chrysler 300
which I had once before
that might be what I had for the Joshua tree music festival
I was not a fan then
but
they've updated it
and I found it fun to drive
but couldn't help
talking about it's quirks

wide turn radius
vaguely tank like
hair trigger on the front sensor

it's telling me
hey ho you are gonna hit some shit
& I'm like no I swear that I'm not
& it doesn't seem to want to back up

the guy's like 
oh no joke you're flooring it
just to get it out the parking space

I'm still processing
if you can believe
but I'm not really in a fit state
I need to go to sleep

I love you
VERY much
SWEETHEART
have a beautiful day
πŸ’€πŸ‘ΎπŸ«šπŸ’€