Sunday, February 25, 2024

now with NIKKI I was like an actual ADULT
it was AROUND
the millennium & I was
hanging out in lesbian bars
with her & her girlfriend
they were
friends

& she was always teasing me
you NEED
the WOMAN love
BUT
of course they were a couple
she was FLIRTY

she was ALSO pretty damaged
in ways VERY similar to me
she KNEW I had a crush on her girlfriend

she thought it was CUTE
but NOT in like a condescending way
more like she ENJOYED it
BUT
she liked me

she was this TINY red head pixie
BUT not girly pixie
not boyish either
GAMINE

she drank too much & FAST
& I wouldn't say
it was a TREASURED memory
BUT
I f*CKing won't forget it

she had TOO MUCH to drink
she was sitting NEXT to me and she leaned over
& she BIT me on the BREAST

& from then on
she was like YOU NEED the WOMAN LOVE
& I was like 
YEAH?
all I gotta do is get you DRUNK

AND
it was INEVITABLE

BUT
I FELL HARD for her

I woulda married* her
RAISED her kid

& she really
couldn't ever
get the friendship back
she really wanted to 


*except it wasn't legal yet