Tuesday, February 27, 2024

I've gotten BETTER at*
LOGISTICS**
the geographic DISLEXIA
is REAL
I'm liking pilot 
for BREAKFAST sandwiches***
Oklahoma looked SADDER to me SOMEHOW
& the RADIO
is like COUNTRY
or THRASH

but goddamn there is a THING
about the PEOPLE

I stopped to get gas
it was SO f*CKing COLD
I went to pee FIRST

when I came BACK
there was an enormous TRUCK
PAINTED with red earth
the MAN who
BELONGED
to the truck peeked around at me and SAID

ya parked it CLOSE enough didn't ya

YEAH I guess I did 

then we CHATTED about the WEATHER

it's like they all are STRAIGHT FORWARD 
NO NONSENSE 
NOT taking ANY CRAP about anything
but once THAT's all clear
here's the little bit of SUNFLOWER 
Oklahoma handed out to me

continuing -- I gotta go to bed 


*hang on this is a point I am never quite certain I have right but use frequently enough that I don't understand why I don't 
**that was the word I wanted to use and i looked it up and I'm still not sure that is really the word I want
***also cracker barrel