Wednesday, February 28, 2024

I had a hard time getting BACK
from SOME kinda headspace

I just want to TALK
I don't want to THINK
BUT then I don't want to WORRY
have I put anything hidden looking

I am bullish on this Burt's bees STUFF
& this simple routine
I took out all the sunscreen
added in alba botanical HEMP balancing toner
& this NEW STUFF I'm trying

it's a make up ESSENCE
with bakuchiol as COMBO make-up & serum

BUT
in a TWIST
I pat just a TINY amount
that Burt's bees HEALING ointment
THEN the make-up essence OVER TOP
it's got a NICE finish VERY light COVERAGE
AND BAKUCHIOL works really HARD for me
๐Ÿงฒ๐Ÿงฟ
I THINK I should START
CYCLING 
chlorella

I think the SUN chlorella is MORE
I think the HUNDRED fifty a DAY
I FEEL like that's TOO MUCH
for EVERY DAY

ALSO
I want to do SOME
type of FAST
but I COULDN'T decide
& THEN I REALIZED

I have ten of those pirq things left
& if I want to see if they will
REALLY work as FOOD

I don't NORMALLY like
to get that much protein on a fast
BUT we'll FIND OUT

I pre-ordered that book
on AUDIBLE
it looks
GREAT 

I ALSO bought
a mustela baby cleansing water
JUST to SEE
& I have KINDA sensitive SKIN
so it is kinda a f*CK AROUND & find out
SITUATION
I MEAN
baby wipes are fine & all
THIS
lures my SENSORY appeal