Thursday, February 22, 2024

Ok
I am kinda weird
BUT I love doing this kinda stuff

I just worked out
what foods I can take
they don't need to be cooked
or refrigerated

1515 calories
107g protein

I found this clean plant protein shake*
2 bottles Piriq golden vanilla**
150 tablets Chlorella
2 packets Oatcakes***
golden berries****
1 pack fish jerky

& Water, of course




*haven't tasted it yet
**has curcumin & maca with the protein pea, brown rice & chia
***I tried out nairn's coarse & they are less crumbly and more savory crackery tasting so I used those for the calculations
****these calculations may be off I used 2 bags for 1 week I've been going through 3 bags in 2 weeks but these are what I "snack" on so better to go heavier with limited food staples but each bag says it's 64 servings so blah blah just divided by 7 the total